Written by Kevin
Current as of December 13th, 2018
Important: As part of an acquisition completed in January 2016, Agent Insider is now owned and operated by AllWebLeads. The time frame for customer transition is uncertain, but it does look like current Agent Insider customers will eventually transition to the AWL platform and interface. Anyone interested in buying AI leads should head over to the AllWebLeads review page. More updates to follow as they are available.
Other lead vendors similar to Agent Insider:
QuoteWizard, HometownQuotes, NextGen Leads
Are you interested in “insurance leads that get results?” If so, you should take a strong look at what Agent Insider has to offer. This insurance lead company prides itself on offering the highest quality leads in the industry, with the hopes of increasing the conversion rate of each and every agent.
- Some of the highlights of working with Agent Insider:
- Flexible program options, including the ability to “lock in” your zip code – this means that you are the only agent in your market that can buy leads from Agent Insider
- No sign up fees, no contract
- Real time delivery – your leads are delivered immediately after the consumer enters his or her contact information
- Limited lead distribution
Every year, Agent Insider facilitates insurance quotes to more than 10 million consumers. Lead volume is a strong suit for this vendor. With a unique offering, high quality leads and an agent directory option Agent Insider is one of our highest recommended lead providers.
If you are interested in giving Agent Insider a try, they currently offer 100% Deposit Match up to $500 for new accounts.
- Real-Time Delivery
- Share Leads – Max 5 Agents
- Pause Lead Flow
- Set Custom Volume Caps
- No Contracts
- View Sample Leads
- Free Training Resources
- Pre-Set Filters
- Custom Filters
- Returns Available Bad Leads within 10 Days of Delivery
Types of Leads
- Commercial P&C
- CRM / Rater / Dailer
- Custom Integrations Available