Written by Kevin
Current as of September 20th, 2017
NextGen Leads is a San Diego-based health insurance lead provider founded in 2014. The company is led by industry veterans, with agency ownership experience, who started the business to offer a better product than what they experienced as lead buyers themselves. A vision that was built with a focus on technology, lead quality, service and pricing transparency.
NextGen currently offers real-time Individual Health and Medicare Supplement leads. Customers have the option of buying real-time shared, exclusive or live transfer leads.
Below is a screenshot of NextGen’s user interface.
All leads enter the NextGenLeads marketplace with a low starting minimum price and realize a final market value based on a demand side bidding model.
When I asked about the pricing model NextGen CEO, Chris Kelly shared the following,
“We use a second price auction model, just like Google and eBay. That means you never overpay for a single lead because we reduce your price to $0.01 over the next highest bidder no matter how high you bid, even in shared auctions.
Exclusive Lead Example: Buyer A bids $15 and Buyer B bids $10. Buyer A wins the lead, but only pays $10.01 for the lead, since this is the minimum price necessary to win the auction.
I’ve included a sample health lead as well as a list of the top features offered by NextGen Leads below.
- Real-Time Delivery
- Shared, Exclusive and Live Call Leads
- Average of 2 Agents per Shared Lead, 5 Max
- In-House Lead Generation. No Affiliate Traffic
- Full Control of Campaigns
- Lead Targeting with Filters and Controls
- Pause Lead Flow at Any Time (Unlimited)
- LeadID Integrated
- Bid Based Lead Pricing
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Returns for Non-Valid Leads
- Training and Advice Available for All Experience Levels
- One-Click CRM / Dialer / Rater Integration
- Custom Integrations Available
Types of Leads
- Medicare Supplement
- CRM / Rater / Dialer
- Custom Integrations