Written by Kevin
Current as of April 24th, 2019
With a name like InsuranceLeads.com, it is easy to understand why this company is able to attract attract a sizable audience of lead buyers. A large selection of product lines, combined with geography and risk filters equate to a solid combination for the company.
InsuranceLeads offers the following benefits:
- Fair return policy for all bad leads
- No contract or minimum purchase requirements
- 24/7 access to your online account
- Plenty of customization options
In addition to the use of filters, InsuranceLeads.com offers the ability to purchase leads based on predefined categories. For example, auto insurance leads are offered by the following types: custom auto, premium plus auto, premium auto, preferred auto, specialty auto, standard plus auto, standard auto, and juvenile auto.
With carrier exclusive leads that are sold to between two and four insurance agents on average, competition is kept to a minimum.
Custom options with InsuranceLeads are premium offerings that allow buyers upgrade and eliminate some or all of the upfront time requirements with real-time leads. Some examples include Qualified Prospect Leads and Calls. Qualified prospects are pre-verified via phone to ensure the shopper is interested in a quote and would like to talk to an agent. Calls take the verification process even further by initiating a live transfer to the buyer offering an exclusive lead with a 100% contact rate.
Below is a sample of base and popular upgrade options at InsuranceLeads:
Note: Pricing subject to change.
- Real-Time Delivery
- Share Leads – Max Agents 5
- Exclusive Lead Options (via Live Transfer Calls)
- Live Transfers Available
- Pause Leads
- Set Daily Volume Caps
- No Contracts Required
- Sample Leads Available
- Free Training Tools & Webinars
- Pre-Set Standard Filters
- Custom Filter Options
- Lead Returns – 10 Day Return Window
- Phone Qualified Leads Option
- Premium Channel Leads Option
- Premium Service Plan Available
- Volume Discounts Available
Types of Leads
- Business Benefits
- Commercial P&C
- Final Expense
- Group Health
- Long Term Care
- Mortgage Protection
- Live Transfer Call
- CRM / Rater / Dailer
- Custom Integrations Available