Written by Kevin
Current as of June 15th, 2017
EverQuote is the largest auto insurance marketplace in the U.S., seeing more than 5 million unique shoppers come to their site to request an auto insurance quote each month. They have been delivering their leads directly to agents since 2014.
How Much Do EverQuote Leads Cost?
EverQuote offers a variety of auto insurance lead options and filters to fit the individual needs of every customer. Prices vary based on lead type (prospect profile) and eligibility for various subsidy programs. Below is an overview of the types of auto leads offered by EverQuote.
- 100% originally sourced auto insurance leads
- Real-time delivery
- Shared leads – max 3 agents and never to 2 of the same carrier
- Exclusive leads available
- Pause leads
- Weekday, Saturday & Sunday volume controls
- One-click lead return options – 15 days
- Phone support
- Geo-targeting to individual ZIP code
- Set custom hours of operation
- Integrated with most popular lead management systems – including State Farm Prospector Plus, Farmers SIMS, QuoteBurst, DYL, Velocify, Blitz, Contactability, LeadCloud and more
- Integrated with most popular comparative raters – including FSC, EZLynx, TurboRater and Quoteburst
- Standard filters
- 100% online account management
- Free training and consultation
- State Farm approved vendor
Types of Leads
- CRM / Dialer
- Online Account