Written by Kevin
Current as of November 10th, 2017
Contactability is an Ohio based insurance lead provider founded by industry veterans Lev Barinskiy and Nate Kropp. Lev is a former agency owner who went on to cofound InsuranceAgents.com (Acquired by BankRate in 2012) working alongside Nate as COO.
With years of experience and some time to analyze the market the pair created a new service designed to reach the all insurance buyers with a distinct focus on the growing mobile consumer base.
When Contactability was first profiled here at InsuranceLeadReviews, the company focused solely on their flagship Calls (formerly named QuoteCalls) product for the Auto market.
The company later expanded their selection of lines to include real-time insurance leads via traditional delivery methods in addition to live calls.
More product details below.
- Real-Time Web Leads
- 100% Contact Rate Guarantee With Calls
- Only pay for Calls After 90 Second Duration
- 100% Exclusive Inbound Calls
- Platform Taps Into the Expanding Mobile Audience
- Customizable Interface – set operating hours, concurrency caps, bids, transfer numbers, filters, geo targeting
- Call Recordings – see what calls convert into quotes and policies sold. Monitor staff performance
- Reporting – track and analyze lead and call traffic to measure ROI
- Control Lead and Call Volume – on-demand system, allows to set minimums and maximums of leads and calls received daily
- Ability to Pause Account as Needed
- 14 Day Lead Return Policy
- No Contracts, Pay As You Go
- Volume Discounts Available
Types of Leads
- Group Health
- Business / Commercial
- Mortgage Protection
- Senior / Medicare
- Live Call
- CRM / Rater / Dialer
- Online Account
- Custom Integrations